Thursday 26 May 2011

Review: Long Foam Stick (LFS)

From Poundland. I refuse to state the price.

It's long, it's made of foam, and it's a stick. What more is there to know?

The LFS is the type of thing you give to the children more out of curiosity to see what they do with it than anything else. Stripy had a few ideas...

Something to do with Ben 10 and fighting aliens.

Golf was good for a few minutes, but then Stripy realised that it's much easier to just kick the ball.



Climbing frame accessory.


I didn't quite understand at the time what I was being told by Stripy, but watching it back he was obviously explaining that Soundwave has a tube-thing on his shoulder.



By far the best game though is - as is common - Beating Dad.

My sports centre-employee wife tells me LFSs also have some long and complicated name and are used as floats for swimming. As I haven't been swimming in about twenty years I'll have to take her word for it.

At £1 you can't go wrong and even if you only get an afternoon's messing about out of it, then it was probably worth the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment